MEAN’s Director of Finance and Accounting and its Executive Director are authorized by MEAN to communicate with the investor community (including analysts, broker‑dealers and individual and institutional bondholders). Statements by our other employees (which may include constitutionally protected political speech) are not intended to constitute communication to the investor community concerning MEAN's securities or financial condition.
- 2021-2022 NMPP Energy Annual Report
- 2021-2022 MEAN Audited Financial
- 2020-2021 NMPP Energy Annual Report
- 2020-2021 MEAN Audited Financial
- 2019-2020 NMPP Energy's Annual Report
- 2019-2020 MEAN Audited Financial
- 2018-2019 NMPP Energy's Annual Report
- 2018-19 MEAN Audited Financial
- 2017-2018 NMPP Energy's Annual Report
- 2017-18 MEAN Audited Financial
- Seventh Supplemental Bond Resolution 2022 Series
- Sixth Supplemental Bond Resolution 2016 Series
- Fifth Supplemental Bond Resolution 2013 Series
- Fourth Supplemental Bond Resolution 2012 Series
- Third Supplemental Bond Resolution
- Second Supplemental Bond Resolution 2003 Series B
- First Supplemental Bond Resolution 2003 Series A
- 2003 Series A Bond Resolution
Notice of Retention of an Independent Registered Municipal Advisor
By publicly posting the following written disclosure on its website, Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska intends those market participants receive and use it for purposes of the independent registered municipal advisor exemption to the SEC Municipal Advisor Rule.
Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska (“MEAN”) has retained Public Financial Management, Inc. (“PFM”), an independent registered municipal advisor (“IRMA”). MEAN will rely on its IRMA to provide advice and representation on proposals from financial services firms concerning the issuance of municipal securities and municipal financial products. This certificate may be relied upon until this certificate no longer is posted on MEAN’s website.
Proposals may be addressed to Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska by sending the same to Jamie Johnson, Director of Finance & Accounting, 8377 Glynoaks Dr., Lincoln, NE, 68516. If the proposal received will be seriously considered by MEAN, MEAN will share the document with its IRMA.
If you wish to learn the identity of individuals at our IRMA who will participate in any manner in advising us, including by participating in the management, direction, supervision, or performance of related activities, please contact PFM, telephone: (704) 319-7922 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|S&P Global Ratings||Fitch Ratings|